Addressing communication gap between donor communities and the local implementing partners in almost all developing countries
Tadjitdinova Gulsum, Gazeeva Indira, Ong, Isaakova Yana, Omar Mansoor Ansari, Rustem Trakhirov
Summary of the Problem
This is a description of the problem situation. What kind of people mission better if this problem is solved?
There is a communication gap between donor communities and the local implementing partners in almost all developing countries, especially Central Asia. The local NGOs are not effectively communicating and therefore the donors cannot differentiate between a credible NGO and a non-credible NGO. This communication gap often results in lack of credibility and trust.
This should provide an outline of the basic need that would solve the above problem.
- Conduct offline activities,
- Work traditional media to enhance credibility
- Use social media to increase reach and amplify events/ news
Technology to Solve the Problem
Areas of technology that you believe have the potential to solve this problem? (eg mobile devices, social networks, geospatial technology, etc.). As the proposed solution could be used? Mobile phones, information in the internet, visual information in the social networks
- Use mobile phones and email to disseminate information and news
- Use popular social platforms such as facebook, twitter, linkedin, email and the internet to create awareness and recognize the support of donors
- Take photos, videos and share periodic reports through social media and the internet
What other information could help technologists working on this idea?
Once a potential solution has been developed, what is your plan of action to implement it? Should arise as a series of steps and goals, preferably together with actions assigned to a specific group of people. Acquire skills for traditional media
- Meetings and events with the donors.