How do you create interest in Ukraine and Belarus about the activities of NGOs?
The purpose of the project:
Involving residents \ Internet users \ your target group in Ukraine and Belarus, or the activities of NGOs Interest-how to operate this interest? From the observer to an active figure?
All project participants:
This description of the problem situation. Who will help this problem?
- Activities of NGOs interested in the target audience. It is important to show that the work of NGOs - the real, relevant and interesting things (eg content)
- People interested in a problem that is actively involved in the online discussion, but then nothing is. 2 directions - do with us or encourage local initiatives.
- The work of NGOs is not always visible to the specific people who are behind this work.
How-To-In From entail? How to tie the protesters in the real world with the wave in-line? NGOs are not ready, that people will come to them. (People resources, action plan) How to find people and how to inspire them to make a change? Proposed solutions: Here you need to describe in general terms what is necessary to help solve the problem.
- Create creative content
- Put flyers on-line for printing and distribution in the off-line, to collect signatures
- Use location of off-line - the collection through online. - Good speakers, bright Events in off-line.
- Physical interaction - art, commonly meeting, workshops
- New-select an interactive platform for communications solutions.
- Involve people at work or in the idea. (Eg in the fight game) Quest on-line for the implementation of off-line. Articulate the problem, and then look for people.
- Clarity in setting objectives, action plan - single events and process work.
- Sharing and finding common interests with other target groups.
- Create a decentralized community
- Case studies and success stories
- Bring to some free training, TOT
Animation, the experience
- Smart Management
- Establish the ideological projects \ local innitsiativu, cat create a sense of involvement and importance
The technology, which is used to solve the problem: What do you think of what technology has the potential to solve this problem? (Eg, mobile devices, social networks, geospatial technology, etc.)
- Total interactive platform
- Social Networking
- Google-, fesybuk-, Google + group - it is important to understand the specifics
- Quality technical and interesting multimedia content (video, audio, photos, etc.)
- One common portal aggregator and community site associated with other platforms
- Events off-line:
Existing problems or other similar cases:
What other information can help technologists in the robot on this problem?
Once you have identified a potential solution to the problem, predstvte your plan of action to address this roblemy.