- 1 Project Title:
- 2 Presentation
- 3 Project Participants:
- 4 NGO Project Lead:
- 5 Technologist Project Lead:
- 6 Project Presenter:
- 7 Group Number:
- 8 Problem Set Format
- 9 Summary of the Problem
- 10 Summary of the Proposed Solution
- 11 Technology to Solve the Problem
- 12 Existing solutions or relevant links
- 13 Follow-on Actions
- D. Suresh.
- Dipak Tatpuje
- Alok Ranjan Singh
- Syed K. Jamal
NGO Project Lead:
Technologist Project Lead:
Problem Set Format
Problem sets and solutions provide a method that details everything you need to get support to a critical problem to which an NGO or a grassroots organization faces. Problem Set Solution Support
- Language Barrier Vernacular Voice / text
- Illiteracy Vernacular voice
- Electricity, Internet Simple Mobile
- Lack of Information about career, education, healthcare & other Opportunities Information availability and dissemination
Summary of the Problem
This is a description of the problem situation. What kind of people mission better if this problem is solved?
Rural and urban semi skilled youths are facing problems to get the proper information about opportunities related to career, education, healthcare and others in time. Due to inaccessibility of the right information they lose the opportunities. In this context, it becomes essential to provide a platform that addresses the problems of the youths who have constraints like language barrier, illiteracy, etc.
Summary of the Proposed Solution
This should provide an outline of the basic need that would solve the above problem. To update the information to rural and semi-urban semi-skilled youths through means of combined “Voice & simple text based communication” tool. This enables the target beneficiaries to access the information and benefit from it.
Technology to Solve the Problem
Areas of technology that you believe have the potential to solve this problem? (eg mobile devices, social networks, geospatial technology, etc.. As the proposed solution could be used?
Web and mobile based service with low or no cost to reach the target audience with voice and text messages informing them about the available opportunities.
What other information could help technologists working on this idea? At preliminary stage, combination of Apps similar to textWeb, AWAAZ DE, MY nap.in, Front line SMS could be a point of reference helping technologists work on this issue.
Once a potential solution has been developed, what is your plan of action to implement it? Should arise as a series of steps and goals, preferably together with actions assigned to a specific group of people?
- Outreach of the platform developed.
- Integration with web and mobile SMS
- Interactive platform help the stakeholders including youths, job providers, advertisers, educational institutes etc.
- Monitoring system for this platform will be provided by the NGO project lead.