TechCamp Kenya Projects and Solutions
- How do we reduce stigma and discrimination and increase uptake of Health Services amongst marginalized groups using crowdsourcing concepts?
- How do we reduce child mortality rates in children and adolescents in the context of HIV/AIDS and malaria using crowd sourcing and other tools?
- How can we create low cost online engagement strategy for our organisation that will make us known globally?
- How can we make use of real time data in order to influence and mobilize the government and other decisions makers to improve the quality and equality of healthcare?
- How we develop a mechanism that provides unique identification for patients to improve security and quality of care? How can we track patient referrals from the clinical health workers to health clinic?
- Reduce Stigma Against Marginalized Groups: 
- Engaging Policy Makers about Malaria: 
- Promoting Positive Behavior Change for HIV and AIDS: 
- SMS for Expectant Mothers: 
- Sunshine Smile: 
- Collecting Data via Mobile: 
- Internal Collaboration for NGOs: 
- Mobilizing the Kenyan Government via Real Time Data: 
- Biometrics to Verify Identity: