TechCamp Montevideo Folder
Revision as of 12:46, 14 October 2011 by Johnawysham
Civil Society Topics
- How to gauge the amount and quality of teaching done with technology after teacher training?
- How to improve the quality of learning mathmatics, science, Spanish and the English language for students in Latin America ages 5 - 18
- How to overcome the lack of job opportunities after leaving school?
- How to use ICT technologies to plan, monitor and evaluate community development projects?
- How to use mapping tools to optimize the delivery of international aid for anti-poverty, health and education projects
- How to use technology to enable parents to play a greater role in the education of their children?
- Improving Monitoring and Evaluation Systems
- Lack of a 'best practices' network for those who implement ICT in Latin America
- Many teachers do not know how to use technology effectively