Civil Society Topic: Education.
Problem Solution Sets
- Group 1: How can I compare school metrics across public and charter schools?
- Group 4: How can Pink Slips be both easy to hand out, but still be easily catalogued?
- Group 6: Within Philadelphia, how do you create supportive learning networks that are interest based and promote professional growth for teachers?
- Group 7: How do we connect teachers, parents and students with STEM resources without worsening the digital divide?
- Group 8: How can we design a system where students award badges to institutions?
- Group 9: How can I disseminate information and services to underserved or isolated populations?
- Group 10: How can we connect teachers with proven free online learning tools and resources?
- Group 12: How do you get at least one accurate point of contact (phone #, email address, Facebook, etc) to a student’s parent or caregiver?
- Group 13: How do we aggregate and publicize information regarding schools, specifically admissions processes for charter schools?
- Group 16: How do we take qualitative data and translate it to readable quantitative analysis?
- Group 17: How can we bring student programmers together to collaborate on creating games across the city?
- Group 18: How do we find/build and sustain a matching service between the professional world and schools?