TechCamp Solutions by Technology
We will see this! iEARN-Ukraine portal platform EDUKIT Stable communication of an NGO with its target audience Internet strategy for cooperation and implementation of NGO projects sovmestnіh How to involve parents Brains "Cluster" Building community by streaming events for on-line discussion Creating online education platform with an intuitive interface SaaS
- 1 Crowdfunding or Fundraising
- 2 Crowdsourcing
- 3 Data Management or Collection
- 4 Data Verification
- 5 Digital Storytelling
- 6 Gaming
- 7 Internal Collaboration Tools
- 8 Innovative Education Tools
- 9 Mapping
- 10 Mobile Apps
- 11 Open Data or Open Government
- 12 Open Source, Websites, Wikis, Info Portals
- 13 Social Media
- 14 SMS
- 15 Video
- 16 Voice
- 17 Volunteerism
Crowdfunding or Fundraising
- Albania:Construction of an initial guide for creating a campaign co - financing
- Albania:Creating a data-base of all potential donors to civil society in Albania.
- Albania:Crowdfunding: Setting up a chain in order to collect, dry and store medicinal herbs in Malesia e Madhe
- Cambodia:Mission Impact
- Kenya:Sustainability and alternate source of funding for NGOs
- Ramallah:One Backpack per Child
- Cambodia:File:Group 3 Cambodians can donate.pptx
- Cambodia:File:Group 4 The Bridge.pptx
- India:How can we create an interest platform to identify & engage champions, donors & volunteers to raise money & awareness?
- Honduras: Uso de Crowdfounding para el financiamiento de Proyecto. (Using Crowdfounding for project financing)
- Kyiv: How you can use a simple online interface to help people understand where to invest resources or funds, and then show the results of the projects?
- Kyiv: Political Incubator «Politcubator» - Social Fundraising
- Kenya:How do we reduce stigma and discrimination and increase uptake of Health Services amongst marginalized groups using crowdsourcing concepts?
- Kenya:How do we reduce child mortality rates in children and adolescents in the context of HIV/AIDS and malaria using crowd sourcing and other tools?
- Sarajevo: Web tool for Evaluation of the Teachers in the Elementary and Secondary schools and Faculties
Data Management or Collection
- Kenya:How we develop a mechanism that provides unique identification for patients to improve security and quality of care? How can we track patient referrals from the clinical health workers to health clinic?
- NYC (Journalism): Journalist Incident Reporting Tool
- NYC (Journalism):Media:Traffic Light Decoy System.docx
- Cambodia:File:Group 8 Corruption Solution.ppt
- India: Student Tracking in Urban Mumbai
- India: Data 4 Dev. (Community)
- Honduras: Como recabar, organizar y visualizar datos de los hospitales y doctores para uso de la sociedad? (How to collect, organize and display data from hospitals and doctors to use in society?)
- Sarajevo: Now what? - Online/Offline Campaign to Display Legislation Changes from the Government
- Sarajevo: Gender Mainstreaming - Collecting and Displaying Data about Gender Inequality
- NYC(Journalism):Social Compass- Verifying Social Media Content
- Cambodia:Hidden Voices of Inspiration
- Cambodia:Game to reduce the stigma imposed on sexual exploited victims
- Cambodia: File:Group 1 Using Interactive Learning in School.pptx
- Kyiv: Integrating Games into Education
Internal Collaboration Tools
Innovative Education Tools
- Albania:Map to Report Illegal Hunting and Mapping Illegal Hunting 2
- Albania:Mapping Castles in Albania
- Ramallah:Historical Landmarks in Palestine
- Ramallah:Interactive Geo-Location in Palestine without 3G
- Cambodia:File:Group 13 Mapping NGOs.ppt
- India:How to use Mapping technologies to collect data and influence government spending and decision making
- Honduras: Mapa de la inseguridad en Honduras (Map for Public Security)
- Sarajevo: Building a platform with resources for NGOs - Map of NGO resources using Ushahidi
- Sarajevo: Mapping accountability in the Balkan wars of the 1990s
- Kyiv: YourHouse - Mapping to Report needed fixes
Open Data or Open Government
- Kenya:How can we make use of real time data in order to influence and mobilize the government and other decisions makers to improve the quality and equality of healthcare?
Open Source, Websites, Wikis, Info Portals
- Albania:Wiki for UNESCO Heritage Sites, Albania
- Kenya:How can we create low cost online engagement strategy for our organisation that will make us known globally?
- Cambodia:E-BBS: Be Informed, Be Empowered, Stay a Victor
- NYC (Journalism):Before/During/After the Story: Trauma Resources for Journalists & Sources
- Cambodia:File:Group 9 Youth Voice in Rural Areas.pptx
- Cambodia:File:Group 10 Solutions to More Internship Opportunities.pptx
- Cambodia:File:Group 11 Entrepreneurship in Cambodia.pptx
- India:Using website for Creating and Managing Database
- Honduras: Cómo podemos utilizar un blog para recuperar las memorias de las victimas. (Cómo podemos utilizar un blog para recuperar las memorias de las victimas.)
- Honduras: Abordar problema es la violencia, la corrupcion, la impunidad. (Addressing problem is violence, corruption, impunity.)
- Honuras: How can we promote and improve the use of call centers by youth groups?
- Sarajevo: Citizen engagement on local budgeting - a platform that allows everyday citizens to read and understand the budget
- Kyiv: Journalism without Borders - Online networking tool/platform
- Albania:File:TechCamp Project MyCityMyHome.docx
- Albania:(Recycling starts today. Today is recycling)
- Cambodia:The Three Keys Campaign
- Kenya:How to disseminate information using SMS and Facebook to promote behavior change?
- Ramallah:Let's Do it Palestine
- Ramallah:“Bekafi Movement”
- India: Using Social Media More Effectively for Social Change
- India:Using Social Media for Social Cause in Orissa
- India: How can we use online communities to bridge knowledge gaps & provide volunteer opportunities?
- Honduras: Integración de las Plataformas Tecnológicas a los proyectos de la Pastoral social de las Dioceceis de Yoro Y Olancho. (Integration of Technology Platforms to social projects of the Ministry of Yoro and Olancho Dioceceis.)
- Sarajevo: Citizenboostr - How can we use citizen journalism to crowdsource creative and engaging content? - Interactive platform for citizen journalists
- Sarajevo: How to use online tools to make peaceful protest in front of Goverment building - Social Media Campaign
- Kyiv: Social networks as a technology for the development of culture of philanthropy
- Cambodia:Safe Migration Solutions
- Cambodia:I AM SURVIVOR
- Kenya:SMS Strategy for Reminders and Feedback
- Ramallah:Doctor NOW
- Cambodia:File:Group 2 Parent Student Involvement.pptx
- India:SMS for Family Planning
- India:How do we get news reports from media dark regions into the mainstream?
- India: Get Connect!!!
- Honduras: Using mobile technologies to improve internal organizational communications with populations/staff in rural areas.
- Honduras: Como podemos ilustrar el alcance del crimen y la corrupción en Tegucigalpa y Como podemos crear un sistema simple para permitir uso publico de denuncias de crimen y corrupcion mientras protegemos la privacidad de los informantes. (How can we illustrate the scope of crime and corruption in Tegucigalpa and can we create a simple system to allow public use of allegations of crime and corruption while protecting the privacy of respondents.)
- Honduras: Monitoreo Electoral 2013 (Monitoring Election 2013)
- Honduras: Evitar Discriminación por parte de los Maestros (Avoid Discrimination by the Masters)
- Sarajevo: Job SMS - Job notifications via SMS
- Sarajevo: Engaging Citizens for Financial Transparency of Political Campaign Spending - SMS Campaign for citizens to report observations on political campaign spending
- Kyiv: How do you create interest in Ukraine and Belarus about the activities of NGOs? - Online to Offline Campaign
- Albania:Video to Encourage Equality among Men and Women
- Albania:Video to Combat Illegal Seaside Construction
- Kenya:How to create a HIV awareness/prevention campaign video
- Ramallah:How to Make a Mobile Video in Palestine
- Cambodia:SOmpon Samleng (SOS)
- Cambodia:File:Group 5 Domestic Violence Reporting.ppt
- India:Tech-enabled support groups to empower marginalized women
- Ramallah:VFP (volunteer for Palestine)