Using online tools to help candidates running for local election
Summary of the Problem:
A candidate with no money but a lot of friends wants to win a local election.
Summary of the Proposed Solution:
Online strategy instead of traditional campaign.
Technology to Solve the Problem:
• GoogleMaps for data collection.
• Use point of contact for potential voters.
• Google groups for volunteers.
• Get friendly with the local online communities.
• Get feedback from your supporters by comments / forums.
Existing solutions or relevant links:
• Website / blog
• YouTube / Vimeo
• Facebook pages, groups
• Flickr / Picasa
• Streaming: Justin.tv, Ustream
Prepare an infographic about what an online campaign strategy is.